Whether it’s a conference, workshop presentation, keynote address or organization training, I design a program based on your audience. Participants leave inspired, with specific, manageable strategies to use when they return to their own organizations.
My presenting style combines the body of knowledge and audience engagement. (I believe Socrates would be proud of my questioning and participant dialogue.) No matter the session length, I always invite participant engagement. In longer sessions, I use small group activities to encourage questions and in-depth exploration of issues.
I develop programs for general audiences and entry- and mid-level practitioners. I also develop specialized sessions for advanced executives.
“You combine body of knowledge, which people can take away with them, and a particular style of frankness and humor that is entirely seductive.” (Connecticut volunteer leader and former national foundation executive)
“This was an extraordinary experience. She links proven best practices with great intelligence, humanity, wisdom, and insight. Handouts are great. Simone is a fundraising rock star.” (Attendee, 2012 AFP Northern New England conference)
“Your style of delivery is captivating, engaging, and most importantly, life-changing!” (Graduate, Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota Masters Program in Philanthropy and Development)
“Thank you for the most informative and inspiring session of my 27-year career.” (Conference attendee)
Sample Workshop / Training / Keynote Sessions
I speak about fund development, board development, strategic planning, leadership, women’s philanthropy, and social justice. I’m always developing new topics – just ask. And, I can develop something just for you based on your audience and their needs.
- Creating a fund development plan that produces ownership and results
- Keeping your donors – building profitable relationships that last
- Creating extraordinary experiences for your donors
- Power of individual donors
- Getting the board involved in fund development
- Ensuring your organization’s relevance through strategic planning
- Asking for a gift face-to-face
- Recruiting the best board members for your organization
- Tough talk for you and your board
- What CEOs need to know about fund development
- Creating leadership transformation
- Women and philanthropy – getting gifts and catalyzing change
- Social justice and progressive philanthropy – subversive acts
- Consultants as change agents
- Making the move to top management
Want to attend one of my presentations? See the Calendar for current activities.