Some Americans have already voted because their states have that process. But most states require that visit to the polls.
Sadly, the U.S. has one of the worst voting records in the world. That means people like you and me don’t vote. That’s so sad. Becuase – as world history tells us – people have died to gain the right to vote.
Many of us think this is one of (or the) most important election of a lifetime.
- I can’t imagine electing someone who denigrates women…
- Someone who brags about bankruptcy as a good business strategy, when that harms all the individuals and businesses to whom money is owed.
- Who insults the philanthropy of millions of people through his ignominious so-called “foundation”
- Who plans to build a wall between countries… Do you remember the fall of the Berlin Wall and the joy and pride?
- Someone who insults people of color and insults the religion of Islam.
I am deeply saddened.
- I can’t imagine electing an individual who has no direct experience in government of any kind…
- Someone who has no experience in community service…
- Someone who has no experience in political negotiation…
Voting is hiring someone. I would never hire someone to be a farmer when the individual has no experience in farming. I urge you not to hire me to do your taxes or build your home or serve as your attorney. I don’t have experience or knowledge in those fields.
I want to hire professionals. I plan to vote for an experienced professional.
Please think long and hard. Please think about community and loving thy neigbhor. Please think about respecting the beliefs and life experiences of others. Please consider the necessary experience to work in government.