Thinking about my SMUMN…where I teach every summer. And yes, live in a dorm. Students and faculty are colleagues. We talk and disagree and agree and learn together. Just check out these comments from Cohort 28 final projects….
Some very good CRQs (cage-rattling questions). Thank you, members of Cohort 28!
- Without passion, purpose, or predictability – what’s keeping me here?
- How can we embrace both stability and creativity?
- What are we – and only we – in the ideal position to achieve?
- Questions to ask donors: How has this organization transformed your life? Out of all the gifts you’ve given, which one is most memorable to you – and why? How do your core values impact your philanthropy?
- To what extent does status affect a person’s ability to make impact on a large philanthropic scale?