Did you think that was all of the CRQs created from Cohort 28? NOT HARDLY!
Here are more questions for your chats with donors – and chats with other fundraising professionals…
- Tell me about a time you were curious.
- What is your most cherished memory of giving?
- If you had all the time, money, and volunteers in the world…what would you put it towards?
- When you think of all the philanthropic investments you’ve made, which gives you the most joy? Which ones are the most proud of? How did you feel?
- What legacy do you want to have? How do you want to be remembered? Why is this important to you?
- What makes you irrationally angry?
- What makes you hopeful?
- What experiences have led you to show interest in an organization?
- If you had all of the funding without any restriction, what philanthropic organization would you create?
- After I brought up my faith, ask me to dive more into why [philanthropy] was part of my faith.
- What impact has philanthropy had on your life personally and professionally?
- How did you choose to work for the organization you have worked with?