Did you read my blog of October 25? About the Certificate in Philanthropic Psychology?
Go back and read that blog. (And if, by chance, I didn’t make the connection properly…. So you can just click on “blog” in this sentence… just scroll Simone Uncensored until you get to October 25.)
My theory about research by Sargeant and Shang….. Anytime you have the opportunity to hear their research, just do it. I mean really…Fundraising research. Shouldn’t we all be reading fundraising research?
What fundraising research do you recommend? Send me your list(s) and I’ll include in a future post. Let’s learn and share with each other!!! Here’s a teeny tiny bit of research. Send me more!
- Visit the FEP – Fundraising Effectiveness Project
- Check out the Blackbaud Institute
- WiredImpact fundraising research reports
- Women’s Philanthropy Institute at the Lilly Family School. And other research done through Lilly Family School.
- And, of course, Giving USA.
- How about the fundraising research in Canada and Australia and and and ….
- Roger Dooley’s neuroscience marketing blog that constantly reports on research.
- The Agitator often reports on research. So does Jeff Brooks’ blog.
AND NEVER EVER LET ME HEAR or SEE any fundraiser saying that s/he/they simply don’t have the time to read. WTF?!!!!!! Because yes, I’ve heard/seen commments like those.