A resource blog, colleagues. So much interesting stuff comes across my desk (and floor… stacks on the floor…the clutter makes me anxious…)
- Centered leadership: How talented women thrive…From McKinsey&Company
- 2014 State of the web nation: Website benchmarks for Canadian Charities…From Good Works
- Atlas of Giving, 2014 report, volume 9…
- WomenGive 2014: New research on women, religion, and giving…From the Women’s Philanthropy Institute
- World Giving Index 2014: A global view of giving trends…From Charities Aid Foundation
- “Infographic: The New Generation of Social Change”…From the Nonprofit Quarterly
- So now I’ve cluttered your desk, your computer, your floor.
Happy reading. Remember…It’s our job to actually read stuff. Examine the implications and applications for our work, our institutions, our communities.